.

June 16, 2011

Collected Things

I'm a bit of a collector. No, I don't like to hoard collections of random junk so that my house becomes a labyrinth of hidden gems...but I do like to go treasure hunting and collect items that I find lovely. My room at my parent's house has become somewhat of an eclectic collection of things that I've found, but I love it. Especially when the light shines through the window like this:


These frames I got from my Grandma's house and painted them pretty colours to display the beautiful hankies that were once my Great Aunt Sophie's.

This hankie has no value to me as a heirloom, but I did think it was a pretty find from the local Rosthern MCC! I LOVE MCC! There needs to be more of those around...Once I get around to it, I'm going to do a post of all my MCC finds! This is just a sneak preview to get you excited for all the wonderful things you can find at a Mennonite thrift store.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your room. Also a fan of MCC! let's not be hoarders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...