.

June 4, 2011

Top 5: Ways to Spend a Spring Day

Ok. I'm back. I'm at a computer for the time being after not having access to one for weeks! I really do wish for an early birthday present... To catch you up on life at Bottomley Cottage and all the places in between, I've decided to combine it with a Top 5 segment. Since I have been enjoying spring, here are my top 5 ways to enjoy a spring day:

1. Go vintage/thrift shopping. I will get these random urges to head out to the local MCC and go crazy looking for treasures. This picture was taken when I was visiting BC for my good friend's wedding and we stopped at a HUGE antique shop. Too expensive for me, but so fun to look at! 2. Enjoy the blossoms. Simple as that. I LOVE blossoming trees.

3. Feed lambs. Ok well, there were no lambs yet, but the sheep were sure enjoyable at the university farm. This is one of my favourite places in Saskatoon come spring.

4. Go barefoot. Absolutely thrilling to be able to walk out of doors without shoes on and get my feet filthy!

5. Have a picnic. This was taken recently at Richelle and Ryan's wedding which was the CUTEST wedding I have ever been a part of! This was at the reception where we had bread, meat and cheese!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

love that i got a mention!
miss you jenni girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...