.

October 29, 2014

What's In My Sketchbook: Bunnies

Doing a little morning sketching as I finish my coffee. Although I'm only just starting to think in Christmas terms, I'm also already thinking about a project for spring! Ah, the life of a creator. I've been finding it hard to stay motivated this week. Today is the first day with a hint of sunshine and suddenly, I'm all about productivity. It's funny how rain has such an effect on my mood. Well, I'm going to take advantage of this and get as much done as I can today! A few things:

If you missed it, one thing I did accomplish this week was writing a post on podcasts to listen to as you work. Check it out over at The Common Creative

Also, I'm starting to receive pre-orders for Christmas Cards! Make sure to get your order in to receive your cards in time for sending them out. There are a limited number available and I'll be sending them out in about 2 weeks.

Did you know that if you subscribe by email, you can receive special promotions for email subscribers only? It's true. You'll also receive an email update anytime I have a new post. I'll be sending out exclusive sale codes for my Etsy shop before Christmas and throughout the new year. Just enter your email where it says, "follow by email" to the left :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...