.

October 12, 2012

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, We decided to really get in the spirit of things and pick out a pumpkin from a real pumpkin patch! It was a whole lotta' hoot-hollerin' fun (Translation for city folk: It was fantastic). And since my favourite guy is so great with a camera in hand, this is the first ever blog post where in almost every shot, I am in front of the camera (A very uncomfortable place to be. But I had sunflowers smiling with me- they became my support). And it was so bright and sunny, I couldn't help but smile! 
We both decided going to a pumpkin patch means wearing orange plaid. And of course, we wanted to match...
I found the perfect pumpkin for a good ole' pumpkin carving party! (Still to come...)
The Gentleman's attempt at an artsy shot through the foliage, but it resulted in me just looking awkwardly into the distance while avoiding direct contact with the sun.
Leaning with the flower- we are one, she and I.

And I can't help but share this beautiful, autumn-ish music with you. I've been playing this song on repeat for the past 24 hours:

Hole in the Ocean Floor by Andrew Bird on Grooveshark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...