.

June 12, 2012

Birthday Bonanza

There have been a LOT of birthdays being celebrated around here lately. It's quite the festival of celebration. I took this photo yesterday as my dog, Gabby, was eyeing up the delicious birthday treats. I couldn't resist trying to capture the longing in her eyes!

Speaking of birthdays, mine is approaching quite quickly. On Saturday, I had the chance to pick out an early birthday gift at the market where I was working all day. Cathy Terepocki is an artist from Saskatoon whose work is stunning. She had a booth set up with a variety of mugs, bowls, vases, brooches, earrings and necklaces where I had an incredibly hard time choosing something because they were all just so lovely. I think I want to start a collection (hint for those looking to buy me a gift in the future...). Take a look at a few of her fabulous pieces:




In the end, I was deciding between this mug and another but I ended up choosing the other. This one, however, is also quite adorable. I love sailboats.

If you would like to see more of Cathy's work, visit her website. Or pay a visit to the many markets she frequents in Saskatoon and area!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...