.

February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day!


I've always love Valentine's Day! It's such a wonderful celebration of love, no matter your status. I've never had a Valentine, but I've never had a Valentine's Day that wasn't special. Growing up, my parents always made it about family love, and doing special things for one another. And I think that's how it ought to be. Forget all of the stigma's that go along with it and simply show love to one another! Sure we shouldn't have to have a day set aside to do that, but sometimes you just need a reason to. So here's to love, all kinds of love, and Valentine's Day! 


"The Lord your God is with you, 
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...