.

August 15, 2012

Better Things


Please excuse my absence. I have been living without internet for the past month, so I think that is an excellent excuse not to be posting! But, in the time that I've been away, I've been collecting evidence that I'm still alive and well, in the form of photos. So, very soon, when I have internet on my computer again (I'm posting from my work computer at the moment!) I will be uploading all kinds of fun goodies.

In the mean time, please enjoy this quote by my all-time favourite, C.S. Lewis. I think it kind of speaks to where I am right now. I am preparing to leave this wonderful province I call home, again. I am preparing to venture off into a world that is still fairly unfamiliar to me, again. I find it hard to not focus on the things that I am leaving behind, because I know that there are great things ahead, but there are so many things that I love right here, right now. I am working hard at trying to focus on the many fantastic journeys that lie ahead of me. I know that this quote is actually speaking to the life we lead here on earth and what the future entails for us in eternity, which is also a struggle sometimes, but I feel it has double meaning for me today as I am preparing to leave this week.

What kinds of things are you preparing for as the end of August, the end of summer approaches?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...