.

July 13, 2012

Starting out Somewhere

I'm going to do a little shameless self promotion today. Even though, I'm in the beginning stages of my career, there comes a point after a certain period of time where you just can't hold onto pieces of work anymore. I've recently hit that point and am storing pieces in every nook and cranny of my living space. So this means, I actually have to get my stuff together and start selling (which is both scary and hard, especially when it comes to motivating myself to do so). The quickest and simplest way for me to start on this venture was to create a Facebook page and post some pieces for sale. So please head on over to my page by clicking here and have a look at what I am offering! In the meantime, here is a sneak peek...


 In other news, it's always neat to come across something that I've posted about here on my blog in other regions of the interweb. Today I came across my crochet infinity scarf featured on Tipnut! It's just a link in an article on making crochet scarves, but I was pretty excited to see that I made the cut! You can see the post here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...