.

April 13, 2012

Magic Momentos

Finally. School is slowing down and I feel like I can breathe again. Breathing is good. And so is blogging. In all the craziness of school I felt like I couldn't focus on blogging, but I'm going to try and get back into it now that life seems to be getting back to normal- not the bad normal of going crazy over schoolwork! 

Recently, I had the chance to use a instant camera for the first time thanks to a certain fellow of mine. I LOVE the magic of watching the picture appear before you. It's something that is completely lost with the digital age. And I also love the quality of colour and slight grain. These are what came of our day:

A silly shot. I call it: "Contemplating Life Backward on a Bench". 

This was my personal favourite shot.

Menacing geese staring us down.

View from Stanley Park- it's great to be near an ocean!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...