(picture found at Hello Friend blog, original source unknown)
Well, it seems everyone is making goals and resolutions and I might as well join in on the fun! I'm not great at making goals and meeting them (who is?), but I've created a small list that I think I might be able to accomplish. These are my goals for 2012:
1. Work hard at perfecting grammar in my papers for school- I like writing papers and I don't do all that bad on them, but when I get them back after being marked, all I see are a lot of marks showing that my grammar could be fixed...
2. Find an art related job opportunity in summer- I would love to find a grant job at a gallery this summer just to get a bit of experience!
3. Work on eating healthier, less sugar! - I am a sugar-holic. I have an addiction and it needs to stop.
4. Walk more -I love walking, but my walking sessions seems to have dwindled in the past while...
5. Try to do less computer procrastination when I should be doing other things- this one is also quite difficult as there is just so much fun stuff to look at online! If only blogs weren't so addicting.
6. Sell some of my artwork- I am slowly accumulating way more pieces than I have space for. It's time to start selling!
7. Find somewhere to serve/volunteer my time- This is such an important thing that I so often forget about. I want to give more than just money because money doesn't always make the difference.
8. Become a more accomplished painter- I would say that my drawing skills are quite strong, but I struggle in the painting field. They are getting stronger, but it is such a learning process for me. I want to become much more accomplished in my technique.
I tried to think of 12, but could only come up with 8! My other ideas are a bit more lofty- these are the realistic ones! Let's see if I'll actually be able to reach them...