.

November 8, 2011

Thrifty Tuesday: Christmas Edition

Yes, I realize I have never had a Thrifty Tuesday and therefore have no reason to have a special edition of it, but that's the way it goes around here. Every new idea is a special edition because it usually only stays for so long! I get bored easily, what can I say? But in the weeks leading up to Christmas, I would love to spread a bit of curated inspiration for a handmade Christmas! I am on a tighter than tight budget, so I'll take all the help I can get when it comes to decorating! To start it all off, why not try your hand on one of these fabulous Christmas garlands? They make me think of pretty vintage-y decor and then I start dreaming of Little Women, my favourite Christmas movie, and wish I was one of those girls... I sometimes catch myself living another life in my head. Don't judge me, please.


3 comments:

his little lady said...

oh gosh, christmas overload! SO excited!!!!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

Wishing you were one of the Little Women?? What do you mean? You four daughters of mine really are My Little Women! You're living it every day, Jenni.
Momma
p.s. we've got snow - Merry Christmas!

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Love all of the christmas garlands! And thank you so much for including my cinnamon stick stars :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...