.

August 1, 2011

Gawking at Crafts

"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him though he is not far from each one of us." -Acts 17:26-27 (Paul's words to the men of Athens)

A little morning inspiration for you! I like this message that Paul preached because it's so real, so relevant to our life now. Someone could speak the same words now and it would have the same effect. I think that's what I've loved about the whole book of Acts. It's so real. Real stories of people turning their lives over for Christ because of fearless men and women declaring the word of Christ. I can't forget my mission on earth. I can't live for myself, but for spreading the good news of Christ so others can reach out to him.

And now a little crafty inspiration...Ok I just stumbled across the most amazing site and I have to share with you today. It's called Craftgawker and it's a catalogue of images from different craft sites with so many good ideas! Kind of like Pinterest, but just for crafts. I think this could become a new obsession... Here are a few samples of what you might find on the site:


Homemade jam from The Apple Crate


Dried flower bouquet from Hooray Design & Lifestyle



Business card holder from Julie Ann Art


Flower Crowns from Mclaughlin Designs

Oh and there is so much more to be found on the site! I couldn't stop looking last night. I felt so inspired to create and started a little project that I will probably share with you tomorrow...ooh the suspense!

And to end this post? Why not a playlist of my favourite summer songs as of late? Enjoy and maybe discover something new. What are your favourite summer songs?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...