.

November 14, 2013

Playing Business

I can now say that I have business cards. They took a while to design, but they have finally come in the mail. And I may end up redesigning them as that is what I do- I change my mind constantly! But for now, these are what will keep me going. Lately, I keep getting the feeling that I am playing. I have memories from childhood of playing house or running a play business or teaching in the pretend school I had set up. I had so much fun imagining and now that I'm actually doing those things (minus the teaching), it still feels like I'm just pretending. I miss those childhood days, but sometimes adulthood is just as fun...because it's real. I actually get to have REAL business cards that I can actually give out to people. It's an exciting thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...