.

November 20, 2013

A Portrait of Self

To continue on in yesterday's theme, more film photos today! I don't often post photos of myself on this blog, and the self portrait assignment (that is required in EVERY class, it seems!) is often the most dreaded. And yes, I too, dreaded this assignment. But some actually turned out much better than I expected and turned into more of an artistic expression of myself. I was worried that they would come out as instagram selfie shots... which brings me to why I'm sharing them today. Because they are not those selfies. These photos represent a) me and b) who I long to be. 
Not too bad, hey? For a self portrait, I mean. The self timer really helped me out. The shot below was a depiction of my inner self. See if you can figure it out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...