.

April 27, 2013

Welcome Back (To Me!)


It has been months, my friends. I realize this. I decided to take a break from blogging when other commitments seemed to be taking over- the main one being lots of wedding plans in the works! That's right...I am getting married!! It has been a whirlwind of planning and dreaming of what we want the day to look like. But we are both very excited and can't wait for summer to come! 

I have also been dreaming of what I want my blog to look like in the coming months...I think it's going to change a bit from how I've approached it in the past. Yes, change is good! With school being done (I'm graduating!) and life taking on many new changes, I am envisioning the focus of this blog to be more on my artistic endeavours rather than just being a lifestyle blog. I've had a LOT of major steps forward in my art this past year and would love to share those with you soon, but for now, I will leave you with a little design I worked on the other day for my sister's birthday card. Enjoy!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...