.

March 7, 2012

I'd Rather Be Doing Anything


I don't know about you. But I absolutely loathe exams. I have a midterm today and I would rather be doing anything than write it. It doesn't matter how many exams I write, I feel nervous and panicked every time. I can tell myself, "I don't care about it, it really isn't a big deal" as many times as I want, but deep down I am feeling the pressure. It especially feels like pressure when it's an art history exam on the Italian Renaissance and your prof knows absolutely EVERYTHING there is to know about the Quattrocento and Cinquecento periods. There's no making things up on this exam to squeeze by. Studying is key. And I've memorized the pieces, but I can't say I'm that knowledgable about the period in the least...this is going to be my demise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...