.

March 13, 2012

Hello, Seattle!

On Saturday, I had the opportunity to take a field trip to Seattle with the Fine Arts Department at my school. It was a packed day of touring, galleries, and Gauguin! His work was the main reason that I went- they were showing his Polynesian work at the Seattle Art Museum. Here are a few snapshots of the day:
U of W library

So nice to see blossoms on the trees!
Awkward tourist picture taken by my teacher who insisted I get a picture with me in it...As you can see, I'm super thrilled.
Pioneer Square- so charming!
An odd looking building...
A piece by Mark Rothko- one of the highlights of the trip!
Another piece by Rothko.
This is the face that is to be made in front of any of Jeff Koons' pieces. It is as undecided as how I feel about his work.


At the Olympic Sculpture Park: At first, this appears to be a real tree, but look again!

See you later, Seattle. You provide a lot of fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...