.

November 7, 2011

For The Beauty of the Earth

Hiking. Round 2. This time a bit longer, a bit higher, and a bit more incline. It was hard and I wheezed my way through (there were a few points when I thought I might stop breathing...) but we made it to the top and it was all worth it. These pictures will not do the view justice. But just imagine you are in a fantasy land of Narnia or something where the water is the richest colour you've ever seen and the snow is just frosting the tips of trees. Fabulous. 


 Oops. I suppose my reflections are over-exposed. But look at that emerald water!!

The lone canoe. Where did this come from? I kind of wanted to test it out, but alas, the water would have been frigid. 

 Do you not want to just slurp that water up in your mouth? Either that or dive in! Oh it was magical.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures Jenni. The water is stunning.
-Cousin Rob

Holly said...

Beautiful pictures! The water's so clear, it looks like the canoe is floating on thin air :) I need to visit the mountains again soon ...

Fash Boulevard said...

these are beyond beautiful. so so glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Ciara said...

Jenni! Thanks for your comment on G&S! These photos are absolutely breathtaking! I could only dream of being there.

Anonymous said...

where is this?

Unknown said...

It's called Lindeman Lake- on a hike near Chilliwack, BC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...