.

October 21, 2010

Bringing Back Vintage

I was recently reminded of why I started this blog in the first place when I was looking for something from last year October (Happy Birthday, Blog! You are 1 year old). I started it as a way to share crochet patterns and what I've been working on! Oh, how far I have strayed from that path!! But since I have been furiously crocheting these past few weeks, I will now share with you my latest love- vintage patterns. I think that the style of the early 1900's was such a classic and timeless style. I'm trying to bring back some of that beauty by recreating these old patterns. Here are some of my newest finds with links to the patterns, if you happen to be as interested as I am in creating them!



1940's Half Hat

Pixie Hood

Delmar Sweater

Hopefully these patterns will keep you going until spring when I get my next crochet pattern up....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...