.

January 16, 2010

Oui!

Well, who would have thought, it would take me so long to post something new! There are so many new updates involving my crocheting, I don't know where to begin!

In November, I entered a craft sale for 3 days and after 10 days of madly crocheting, I whipped out hats of all kinds, including baby bonnets (which are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!)

And I do think that these also make fabulous gifts...just putting it out there!

I have also finished one of the links that I was hoping to finish- unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, but the Phannie hat turned out quite well. Easy to make and very pretty! I also stumbled across a different hat that is super cute and also turned out nicely for a christmas present- Puff stitch beret. The only thing about this pattern was that there was no guage, so I had to experiment with it a few times. But it turned out the way I wanted! And I love the puff stitch!

Ok, inspiration for the day:

At iDIY, under the topic Freebies and Downloads, you can find some amazing printables such as these antique french labels:




So pretty, I think! That's all for today- be back in another 3 months! But, hopefully sooner, as in next week....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...