.

January 12, 2015

My Bedroom Studio

 One of my business goals this year is to blog at least once per week. The goal hasn't felt all that daunting, except when it actually comes down to putting a post together. Especially on a day like today, when I have no energy and blogging is the last thing I feel like doing. But I do have something to share, nonetheless. My week last week was spent working hard on a commission and on my Etsy shop. I'm planning a few new things for the shop this year. And I already did add a special one-of-a-kind item, but you may have missed it because it sold within hours! I'll be adding more, though, so keep your eyes peeled! 

The week before, I was able to organize my work space to actually get some work done on my desk (which had been previously acting as the catch-all table). Because of our limited income and lack of apartment space, we had to get creative with my "studio". So here's a little peek into where I work. M rescued the table before it was thrown in the trash from his work this summer and redid it to make it a beautiful treasure of a desk. We carved out an area in our bedroom where I can work without the hassle of cleaning everything up when guests come over ;). I'm still working on filling the blank space on the wall, but so far, I'm loving my little studio. Some day, I'll need something bigger, but for now, it is the perfect space to work. Oh and what was I working on? Well, here's a teaser...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...