.

October 23, 2014

Etsy Update: Christmas Cards

This week didn't turn out exactly as planned. My goal was to have my Christmas cards printed, packaged and ready for orders to start coming in. Turns out when mistakes in printing are made, it alters your whole plan... But the good news is, hopefully not by much! And sometimes the imperfect can be beautiful, too (just look at the latest Kinfolk issue!). 

Therefore, I have added some cards to the shop. These are the slightly imperfect, not up to my standards yet, but still cute, cards. I'm selling them as samples for a discounted price. But I'm also perfecting the design and putting in an order for the final print soon- I've added a listing for pre-purchase for this final print. By pre-purchasing, you will reserve your order in the limited amount that I am printing before Christmas to make sure it gets to you in a timely fashion so you can do all your mailing early enough. You can order a single card, a pack of 4 or a pack of 8. Every pack contains an even number of each design.

And if you're not even thinking about Christmas yet, well, just keep in mind that it takes forever to mail anything from Canada and perhaps you will start thinking on it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...