.

October 9, 2014

A Wintery Cottage

And here's my second instalment of my Christmas card paintings. I was very focused and motivated and finished this one within a day! I received the idea for this image from my dear friend, Bethany. We both have an affinity for the still and peaceful things at Christmas and somehow being at home (wherever that may be) often brings about those peaceful feelings. This particular cottage is also inspired by the Scandinavian roots of my husband. That little paintbrush in the last picture sure does a lot of work in a day. Good job, little paintbrush, good job.

Look for the finished products in my etsy shop soon! Also, if you missed the winner from my giveaway on social media, congratulations to Tiffany (another dear friend) on your new piece of art! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...