.

May 7, 2014

Flower Illustrations & Shop Update

The beauty of spring is more than upon us and I am delighted by blooms, flowers, and the smell of awakened earth. I haven't been updating this blog as much as I'd like, but I'm spending my days painting and creating. (More on that subject in this post I wrote for The Common Creative). I'm inspired by what I'm seeing around me and by other artists' creativity. 

These particular flowers are being painted for my sister's high school graduation invite. She wanted something unique and I am honoured that she asked me to design one for her. More on that to come in the future, but these are little snippets of illustration for the design. The invite will be filled with splashes of coral and gold and I'm excited to see it come together!
In other news...I've added prints to my shop! I was so excited when they came in yesterday- they look so great (if I do say so, myself...). Head on over to my Etsy Shop to take a look! I'll be adding more in the coming weeks so keep an eye out for more updates. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...