.

April 7, 2014

Sketching Day

It's been a little bit quiet around this blog lately. I've been working hard on a whole bunch of things and haven't had a whole lot of time to update. Including a few fun things over at The Common Creative. And we're hosting a contest today for a lovely necklace. Enter to win here! But I've been plugging away at a few art related things as well. I've been receiving commissions and they are taking priority over any other paintings of my own. Here's a sneak peek at some of the sketches for these projects. The drawing with the deer will be a customized woodland wall illustration piece and I'm also working on designs for my sister's graduation invite. Such fun!
Are these tulips not the prettiest things you ever did see? I am in love with the colour! They remind me of poppies and poppies are one of my very favourite. 
If you are looking to have illustration work done, whether it be a wall piece, invite design or custom blog details, I would love to help! You can contact me at jenni.haikonen8@gmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...