.

November 12, 2012

The Past is Present

I've realized that I really have not been keeping up on what I'm creating this semester, but there is a whole lot of creativity happening right now! This is a project I did for my Digital Photography class. We were required to create a collage using a scanned negative along with other source material. I acquired some knitting magazines this summer from the 1960's and wanted to incorporate them into the project. In each collage, the background material is a film picture that I took for my film photo class and I've collaged figures into the image as a way of juxtaposing old and new. I wanted to blur the line between past and present, to create something that look as though these images could have actually taken place.  I was pretty happy with the end result!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...