.

August 15, 2011

Gold Falling From the Ceiling...

...of this world, falling from the heartbeat of this girl. I wanted to do the whole line for the post title, but figured it was a bit too long- how long is too long for a title anyway?? That line is from the song "And the Boys" by Angus and Julia Stone- a fabulous song and I've included the video at the end of the post! One of my favourite things are summer evenings, riding bikes and beautiful things. I've combined all three and had a solo photo shoot tonight. SUCH a beautiful evening!






See the rest on my Flickr site. And here's the video! Although, I have to say I like the song better than the video, so if you prefer, listen to it without watching the video...it changes things for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...