.

August 8, 2011

A Crown of Flowers

Recently, I have been inspired by flower crowns- they are sooo beautiful! This one involves a more complicated process, but is gorgeous:
This one is the wildflower, spontaneous approach to creating a crown:
I decided to go with the latter, because of my spontaneous mood and I love the wild look of it. It was harder than I thought and didn't come about just as I thought it would, but still looks beautiful...
...as a Ukrainian dance crown! Or so my mother liked to believe. We ended up putting it in a dish with water and used it as a decoration for the table.
And along with the adventures of my flower crown making, we (me and two of my sisters) went on a bike adventure with our old fashioned bikes and ended up having a mini photo shoot. So fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...